Friday, September 14, 2012

Tell Me More and a Freebie!

I have a little something new in the shop at MouseScrapper's this week. For those of you who love to journal, I have 2 sets of journaling mats in just the right colors for those photos of meet and greets with the princesses or our favorite Mouse! Head on over to MouseScrapper's and check them out. You can take a peek below and if you scroll down a little farther, you'll find a matching freebie! Also, stay tuned next week for a new big release!



...and here's your matching freebie!
       


1 comment:

  1. What beautiful kits! I love to journal endlessly and these will look amazing on my scrapbook pages! Also thank you for the wonderful freebies, I am so grateful for designers such as yourself who help others with inspiration and their designs.

    ReplyDelete