Friday, March 1, 2013

MouseScrapper's Design Challenge #9 Blog Train


Can you believe that this is the 9th Design Challenge at MouseScrappers? For this challenge, we used a great color palette to make a mini-kit, papers, elements or an alpha for our entries. I thought the colors reminded me of Tiana or New Orleans. This time the entries are only shared with the participants and not being sold in the store, but we do have this great blog train to share some freebies with you. The Design Challenges are open to anyone. You don't have to be a designer to participate, so you might want to try out the next one so you can get all the great entries! Below is my entry for the challenge and below that, you'll find a freebie and your next stop on the train. Have fun!


...and here is your freebie! Oh, I almost forgot, I made two of them for you!





If you started the blog train at the beginning, you've arrived here from Kelly's blog and now you will be on your way to Lisa's blog. Enjoy! If you get lost, here is the entire list:




21 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for these amazing gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous is your entry! And your freebies are divine! Thank so much for sharing your creativity with us. So very generous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much! these are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for the add ons! I loved your design for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the very generous and beautiful freebies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Pam you are an awesome designer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't even begin to explain how beautiful I think these gifts are! Thank you so much for taking the time to create them and share them with us! I am truly grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! Adorable freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are amazing, gorgeous great quality gifts, thanks a lot for your generosity!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for another beautiful freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great freebies! Love your main kit, too - wish that it was up for sale. Haven't designed anything, so I don't see me doing that

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the awesome freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! I'm not really anonymous (I'm Joyce). I love your creations and am particularly drawn to the silhouettes and cards. You can imagine my sadness that I can't download them (I know, a first-world problem). I keep getting a connection problem message. Do you think it's me or a link problem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joyce...The links seem to be working ok. Try again and if you're still having problems, email me at bookladypam at gmail.com and I'll send you the links. - Pam

      Delete
  14. thank you for the wonderfully awesome freebies!! GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the cute addon and cards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for your two freebies on this month's challenge. I absolutely love the silhouettes! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So lovely! Thank you so much for the freebies. You are really generous.

    ReplyDelete